Our firm offers a plethora of high quality and cost-effective accounting and reporting services to help clients to focus on what they do best, growing their business. We strongly believe that accurate and timely financial information is crucial to client’s management to make informed business decisions.
Our highly skilled and experienced accounting team, uses cutting edge technology and professional accounting programs, guarantees that our clients are administered in the most cost-effective way possible.
Our services include the following:
- Bookkeeping of company transactions ( monthly, quarterly or annual basis)
- Preparation of Management Accounts and presentation to the Management monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Procedures for submission of VIES returns
- Budget preparation and reports that evaluate the actual performance of the company compare to the budget
- Payroll Accounting Services
- Invoicing Services
- Preparation of Financial Statements according to International Financial Reporting standards
- Training of client's staff in maintaining proper books and records
- Supervision of clients accounting department
- Assume the role of your accounting department
Value Added Tax (VAT) is imposed on the delivery of goods and services in Cyprus and on the acquisition or importation of goods from other European Member States. VAT laws and regulations are changing constantly, and this specific area of taxation is one of the most complex areas of taxation in the European Union. Heavy penalties and fines can be imposed if the VAT returns with the relevant authorities are not made correctly and in a timely manner.
Our VAT team which consists of experienced VAT specialists can assist and quite you through this complex procedure and insure that all obligations in this area are met in the most cost-efficient way:
- Specific transactions VAT treatment
- VAT reviews to recognise area of deficiencies and identify risks
- Tax planning advise to optimize the overall Vat tax burden
- VAT Registration
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT returns
- Maintenance of accurate and proper VAT records
- Representations with tax authorities on VAT matters